WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday Note: Colder Start to Week leads to Unsettled End

Good morning. Our storm over the weekend performed quite well and here was my final forecast vs actual snowfall. Some areas on the western edges did not verify but eastern New England came in well...




As you can see that 6-12 inch band missed 6 inches in a few spots but overall not too bad. The eastern New England idea we discussed worked out very well. 

Moving into this week, things stay colder for the first half then warm up for Thursday. We then have a very moisture rich storm system that approaches on Friday that needs to be watched for the northern Mid-Atlantic and New England...



We will have warm air to the south and cold air to the north with  a lot of moisture in between. We need to watch for ice in the northern Mid Atlantic and Snow to the north. The models have been back and forth with how far south they take the cold air press. Scenarios range from rain all the way up to new England to snow as far south as NNJ. At this time I like the idea of an interior New England snow event with the chance for rain to ice in areas like NE PA and NW NJ Friday.

Stay tuned. 


2 comments:

  1. HOW CAN I RECOVER BACK MY LOST FUNDS

    Expressive question entreated by victims. Here is the reason you need to know about the GLOBALKOS HACK TEAM.
    HEAR MY STORY. Valuable information and Privileges comes rare. People barely know what they have never experienced. I was a victim of a scam. Anyone from all walks of life can fall a victim when the time is right. I recalled how I came across a business website who promised a huge return on investment. I was so convinced. The website was good and after it whole convincement, I ended up depositing 7,000 dollars. I was silly and excited to think I could get 200% return on my investment the next day. the next day came, i requested for my profit then got nothing. To cut the story short, I realized I have lost my money after the story which was conveyed to me was mistrustful.
    After a year, I saw a review online that navigated me to Globalkos hacker who used some hack protocol whereby the locations and data of the deceptive provenience were traced into their monetary base network.
    He was able to recover more than what I lost. I was perplexed as I wouldn’t have thought i could encounter such guru. I feel so much happy till this day. I am sharing with you knowledge because so much people could benefit from this high classified information. As a victim, all you need to do is tender the information of either the website or company you had an encounter with, then the hacker do his private job.
    This company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
    ðŸ”ļMOBILE PHONE HACKS.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)
    ðŸ”ļCREDIT SCORE UPGRADE,
    ðŸ”ļPENETRATION OF WEBSITES AND DATABASE.
    and more.
    For prolific services and info,
    Contact the gurus.
    At theglobalkos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. āļŠ่āļ§āļĒāļ•ัāļ§āđ€āļ­āļ‡ āđƒāļŦ้āļĄีāđ€āļ‡ิāļ™ Slot Pg āđ€āļĢāļēāļĄāļēāļĨāļ­āļ‡āļĄāļēāļ”ูāļัāļ™āļ§่āļēāļ–้āļēāļ­āļĒāļēāļāļĄีāđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āđ€āļ็āļšāļĄāļēāļāļ‚ึ้āļ™āđ€āļžื่āļ­āļŠāļĢ้āļēāļ‡āļ„āļ§āļēāļĄāļĄั่āļ™āļ„āļ‡āđƒāļŦ้āļัāļšāļŠีāļ§ิāļ• āļ—ุāļāļ„āļ™āļĨ้āļ§āļ™āļ„āļēāļ”āļŦāļ§ัāļ‡āđƒāļŦ้āļ•ัāļ§āđ€āļ­āļ‡āļŠุāļ‚āļŠāļšāļēāļĒ āļĨāļ­āļ‡ slot pg āļĄีāļิāļ™ āļĄีāđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āđƒāļŠ้āļˆāļ™āļ–ึāļ‡āļ§ัāļ™āļŠุāļ”āļ—้āļēāļĒ āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļŠีāļ§ิāļ•

    ReplyDelete