WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday: Snow Today More North Than Expected

 Good morning. The storm system today is more north than I expected. Snow is over for NNJ and in Southern New England an inch will fall at best near the coasts. To the north of those areas, snow will accumulate and may hit my targets. Bottom line, this was a busted forecast for mainly NW NJ as everything shifted north in real time. Not happy about it but it happens. Here are updated model projections for today....



As you can see the snow boundary is more north than what I had...




The next event to watch will be snow for areas to the south on Thursday and Friday. This includes VA, MD, Del and parts of southern NJ. We also have a potential bigger system to track for later this weekend. I will discuss this later tonight.





1 comment:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete