WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday: Now We Wait, 15-25th In Focus

 Good morning. Today is the 15th which is the start of the 15th to 25th period I discussed in my last post for something to happen in terms of a winter storm. As of now we just wait. The recent trends look more cold and dry than cold and stormy but I am going to let this period play out. IF it comes and goes with nothing, the rest of this winter is a major wildcard imo. We have some great pattern signals that historically have not let me down. Could this year be a first? Time will tell.

Rain moves in tonight with snow in the mountains of interior New England...



This big front will bring colder air for the weekend after the rain moves through. For areas in Northern New England snow will continue over the weekend as the upper level low causes mountain effect snow. I expect areas like Stowe and Jay peak to get at least a foot from this with a little less in the southern mountains..



We then go into a colder pattern for next week. At this time the flow is too flat for any storms to develop...



As you can see above I outlined the northern jet stream which will deliver winter like temperatures but remain fast. When it is fast its hard for storm to develop. We need this to change.

Here is the frustrating part, we have a great pattern to the north over Greenland that we haven't seen in years! This negative NAO pattern usually aids in slowing the flow down meaning storms can develop into cold air. We just are not seeing that being projected at this time...


A big part of this is because there is too much of a trough or dip in the jet stream to our west so things do not amplify as easy.

Regardless, lets see what happens on the models next few days and if a storm wants to pop up. I am going to let this period play out and will reevaluate things afterwards.  

6 comments:

  1. Reach out to Mrs Grace she has helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of loss with different brokers. I lost more than £29,000,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost funds recovered with the help of Mrs Grace LILO and with his assistant and guidance I have been able to make good trade with her and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manager who will show you how to best trade and  make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out on her Email  lilograce75@gmail.come or whatApp her +351968942567

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you desperately in need of a hacker in any area of your life??? then you can contact; ( www.hackintechnology.com services like; -hack into your cheating partner's phone(whatsapp,bbm.gmail,icloud,facebook, twitter,snap chat and others) -Sales of Blank ATM cards. -hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= hackintechnologyatgmaildotcom or whatsapp +12132951376 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guarante

    ReplyDelete

  3. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you. For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good. Love you all . the email address again is
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
    ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
    also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
    loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
    atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I-C-Q--(748957107)
    T-G--(@James307)
    SKYPE--(@Darkiris)
    Reddit--(Hawksquad007)
    G-MAIL--(Hawksquad991@.....)
    _______________


    US-A S-SN F-ULLZ WITH ALL PERSONAL DATA+DL NUMBER (f-reshly s-pammed 2022)
    VALID TO-OLS & TUT-ORIALS

    -F-ULLZ FOR P-U-A & S-B-A

    -F-ULLZ FOR T-AX RE-FUND

    -F-UL-ZZ/D-ATA-BASE VEHICLES

    -M-AILER/S-ENDER

    -R-DP'S & S-MTP'S

    -C-PA-NEL / S-HE-LL'S

    -E-MAIL LEA-DS

    -D-U-M-PS + P-I-N-S

    -PHONE NUMBER L-EADS

    -T-OO-LS A-vailable

    -S-SN P-ROS (700+ CS)

    *F-ullz/l-ead with D-L n-um + E-XPIRY DATE

    *F-ullz with Good c-redit score(Any s-tate)

    *S-SN+D-OB

    *Premium i-nfo

    *E-I-N P-I-N L-EA-DS

    -In-valid or Wrong f-ullz can be replaced
    -Free s-amples can be provided only for big Deals
    -Can get specific s-tate,zip code,age etc...
    -Payment method C-rypto,PM,Pay-pal

    ReplyDelete