WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Note: Some Light Snow Possible Wednesday

Good morning. I will start commenting on the long range this week, but in the meantime we may see some light snow Wednesday.

Cold air is in place and a disturbance from Canada will drop southeast towards the region...



These little systems can be tricky as they dry up a lot before getting towards the coast. Need this to trend a little stronger. Regardless, if it holds together we can see flakes fly across the tri-state and even some accumulations across the higher elevations (due to some enhanced precip from mtns).


Nothing serious, but would be nice to see flakes fly.


Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. wth the help of Mrs Grace LILO and with his assistant and guidance I Reach out to Mrs Grace. She has helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of losses with different brokers. I lost more than £29,000,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost funds recovered and have been able to make good trade with her and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manager who will show you how to best trade and  make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out on her Email  lilograce75@gmail.come or whatApp her +35196894256

    ReplyDelete