WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday Night Update: MAJOR WINTER STORM IS ON TRACK

 *MAJOR WINTER STORM TO IMPACT THE REGION*

Starts Wednesday late afternoon/early evening

Ends Thursday morning after daybreak 


A major winter storm is on track to move into the region late tomorrow. Light snow will overspread the area by late afternoon and pick up in intensity as we get into the overnight hours  Snow will begin change to sleet along the I-95 corridor and plain rain in areas like southern NJ as we get into the early morning hours. To the north, things will stay mostly snow. At the height of the storm, snowfall rates could hit 1-3" per hour with winds gusting to 35mph causing blizzard conditions at times in the north. Snow then tapers off by late Thursday morning/early afternoon.

After looking at all the updated model data today, I decided to make no changes to my forecast. There is a heated debate in the weather community today on where this storm tracks. There are scenarios where this storm shifts more north bringing down totals across the whole area but I am not in that camp. Models tend to under estimate the strength of the cold air and from historical experience, I think the track I have makes sense  Anyone who lives north of I-78 should see a very powerful winter storm. If I end up being wrong I will be first to admit it.

In any event, here is the original forecast that I will update if necessary tomorrow morning...





The short video below takes an updated look on how I expect this to evolve:


2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wth the help of Mrs Grace LILO and with his assistant and guidance I Reach out to Mrs Grace. She has helped me a lot when it comes to trading as I ran into a lot of losses with different brokers. I lost more than £29,000,400 to two different brokers but I got all my lost funds recovered and have been able to make good trade with her and it has been highly profitable to me. If there is anyone in need of an account manager who will show you how to best trade and  make formidable profit weekly using good and professional signals, Reach out on her Email  lilograce75@gmail.come or whatApp her +35196894256

    ReplyDelete