WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday Note: Trying to Hone In

Good morning. I do not have an awful lot to say this morning. Over the next 24 hours I think I will have enough data to make a preliminary call on Sunday's storm system. I will be updating again around 6pm tonight. From what I see now, winter weather should stay focused off the coasts in the Northern Mid-Atlantic (NW I-95) and New England. The core of this system should effect the heart of New England with a mixed bag of precipitation in other areas. For areas along the coasts especially NJ, I do not think this is a big winter weather maker. 

For now, I think model ensemble probabilities of snowfall exceeding 1" give the best idea of where impacts can be from this...

Notice the highest probabilities over heart of New England (orange) with moderate probabilities working their way into northern Mid-Atlantic(yellowish green). I looked at a lot of data and at this point I think this map sums things up the best. 

I will have a bigger update later tonight around 6 pm.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can invest my last dollar with only one person and that’s Mike Defi who prove to be the most honest and trustworthy Expert trader. him the best account manager I have ever known or heard of. him has been helping me. I started with just $1000 and now am getting great profits like $11,670 upward. You get to withdraw yourself after 6-7days of trading, no extra commissions.
    If you are really interested, You can contact him via:
    Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitcoin investments Scams

    Beware of Bitcoin investment schemes where scammers, posing as experienced "investment managers," lure investors with tales of massive cryptocurrency profits. Promising hefty returns, these fraudsters ask for an upfront fee, only to vanish with your money, leaving you with empty promises. They may even ask for personal information under the guise of fund transfers, risking your cryptocurrency security. Don't let the allure of quick wealth cloud your judgment. Always verify the credibility of those you're investing with and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Stay informed, invest wisely, and protect your digital assets.

    Got Scammed Online?

    Rustik Cyber Hack Service Team Of Experts Specialize In Retrieving Lost Funds From fraudulent Brokers. Crypto, BTC, Usdt , Eth, and Bank Transferred Funds scammed, etc.

    Get more information on Web site: RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE. COM and easily reach out to Rustik Cyber Hack Service through WhatsApp + 1.38.63.48.78.38 and Telegram: @rustikcyberhackservice Email: rustikcyberhackservice@Gmail.com

    #CryptoScamAlert #InvestSmart #BitcoinBeware #SecureYourCrypto #FraudPrevention

    ReplyDelete