WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday Update: Honing in On New England Snow Threat

Good morning. Yesterday I discussed the snow threat for New England for the end of this week. I left the chance for some flakes to fly a little further south. The updated data is in and I am now starting to finalize what I think will happen Thursday night.

Here is my updated map...




Notice there is an adjustment a little north compared to yesterdays first guess of where impacts may be...



Tomorrow I will release my final forecast.

Overall the models are starting to come into agreement. Yesterday I discussed how I thought the GFS was not handling the situation properly and that the European had a better idea. As stands today the GFS has corrected more towards the European but the European also has moved more towards the GFS. This is very common and is a great example of why we need more than one model. At this time I would say a blend of 60% European 40% GFS is the way to go for this system.


Here has been the GFS adjustment west last few days from nothing to a frontal wave with snow...



The european has also shifted a little in the upper levels of the atmosphere...



All this means is that the models are starting to converge on a solution. My map above is my best guess on what will happen.


Very cold air follows this weekend...



Highs in 30s for many areas and lows in low to upper 20s by Saturday night.


We then keep our eye on next week for potential storm development. Here is my image from yesterday. This is just speculation at this point but its worth discussing due to the pattern. We will discuss more if necessary if anything evolves..




Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I finally found a broker about which for the first time in 5 years I will write a positive review. sure traders Group company really showed its good side. This is both reliability in the execution of orders, and professional consultants who will always come to the rescue if force majeure suddenly happened on the market, I have no complaints about the trading platform, it works perfectly and does not freeze. With the depositing and withdrawal of funds in general there are no problems, everything comes on time. And of course, webinars which are conducted very often, for beginner traders and if you want to recorver your lost funds - I recommend expert.traders4u@gmail.com, although for those with experience too. In general, for four months I have no complaints about the company. you can whatsapp them on +263787350597 Email.... [expert.traders4u@gmail.com].

    ReplyDelete