WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, February 25, 2022

6am Update: Ice Region-Wide, Snow to the North

Good morning. Temps are below freezing NW of I-95 with freezing rain falling currently. This storm is colder than modeled at the surface but a little warmer aloft. This is why we are seeing more freezing rain vs sleet in areas like NNJ. Regardless, it is an icy mess out there especially in NNJ. At my house currently we have 0.5" of ice (including sleet).

Here are current temperatures, the purple line is freezing. This is more south vs what was expected at this time...


The surface and pavement will warm above freezing soon for lower lying areas near NYC etc but for areas to the NW especially higher elevations the freezing rain will continue all morning.

To the far north a snowstorm is underway with several inches of snow already being reported. 

Here is the current radar...


The batch of pink (freezing rain) will be moving into the area soon from PA to add to the ice. Expect this to last through the morning.

The simulated model radar below shows this...


As I mentioned biggest concern through the rest of morning is NW NJ NE PA etc at higher elevations where colder temps will hold on.

Stay safe out there. 

3 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

    Hello to All !

    We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
    If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
    Feel Free to contact

    ***CONTACT 24/7***
    **Telegram > @leadsupplier
    **ICQ > 752822040
    **Skype > Peeterhacks
    **Wicker me > peeterhacks

    "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
    CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

    **************************************
    "Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
    >>SSN FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV Fullz USA
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
    >>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
    >>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

    ***************************************
    COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

    "SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
    "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
    "FRAUD BIBLE"

    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
    =>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
    =>Bitcoin Hacking
    =>Kali Linux
    =>Fraud Bible
    =>RAT
    =>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
    =>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
    =>Facebook & Google Hacking
    =>Bitcoin Flasher
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
    =>Bitcoin Cracker
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>Shell Scripting
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
    =>PHP mailer
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Cpanel
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>Viruses & VPN's
    =>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ===>Contact 24/7<===
    ==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ==>ICQ > 752822040
    ==>Skype > Peeterhacks
    ==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete