WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday Night Update: Forecast on Track, Final Update Tomorrow AM

Good evening. Forecast appears to be on track from my map released this morning. The timing of this is very late Thursday night through Friday morning. 

For the orange zone, I expect an initial burst of snow late Thursday night changing to sleet. Accumulations of 3-6" include snow and sleet. For the pink zone this is mostly freezing rain to plain rain on the southern edges. For blue zones its all snow. Storm is over by Friday afternoon for many. 

I will have a play by play evolution of the storm out at 8am tomorrow morning with final map.




1 comment:

  1. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete