WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday Morning Update: Snow Moves in Early Tomorrow, 1-3"

Good morning. It will not be a big storm by any means but very cold air moves in tonight with snow behind it Sunday morning. This will be a good opportunity to enjoy the spring day today. 

A weak wave of low pressure will move in very early tomorrow morning and bring with it light snow for most areas. Due to the fact the pavement is pretty warm, I do not expect much of an issue with the roads. Most of the accumulations will be on non paved surfaces.

It is not enough snow to make my own snow map but I like this model output below for best idea of accumulations...


This is the European ensemble printout. It does a good job showing where I think the swath of snow will be. Most places see around 1-3" with locally more some spots especially far east New England.

In terms of timing, snow arrives just after midnight...


By daybreak  we have some accumulations on the ground...


The snow tapers off in New England by early afternoon...



Again, no major impacts but this could be a nice little event in spots.

Things then stay on the colder side the first half of next week before a big weekend warmup. Winter is not over yet but we are seeing signs of spring. As goes with every year, we are never out of the woods till mid March. 

2 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete