WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Update: Snow Squalls Today, Winter Storm Potential Friday

Good morning. Winter has returned as of this morning with cold air in place across the region. Believe it or not even colder air along an Arctic front arrives this afternoon and bring with it snow squalls. We then warm up again early next week before a return to winter again with a storm shot on Friday.

Lets take a look...

Arctic front moves in by early to mid afternoon with snow squalls along it. Think of snow squalls like winter thunderstorms, they are very intense brief periods of snowfall. 

You can see on the projected radar below how these can set up today...



Notice how this looks like a line of thunderstorms in the summer. They will come in fast and not last long but be intense later today.

We then have very cold air take hold for tonight and tomorrow morning before a return to mild weather and rain early next week.

Winter then looks to make a bold return end of this week through early March. Our first shot at a storm system will be on Friday as a low pressure system will ride along a frontal boundary with very cold air on its western side....



This looks to be a major storm. 

It will all depend on where the boundary sets up as to who sees rain and who sees snow. At this time I would put everyone in NNJ, CPA and northward as having the shot for a large winter storm on Friday. If this shifts more north then it would be more of a New England type of event. Based on the data I am looking at however, I think there is a shot at frozen precip (snow or mix) north of rt 78.

Stay tuned. I will be covering this daily. 


3 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete