WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday Storm Update: On Track

Good morning. I am made some final updates to yesterday's forecast seen below. This will be a very heavy snowstorm for interior New England over the next 24 hours with heavy rain changing to ice at the end for areas to the south. Impacts from this storm in the red/pink zone will be Friday morning as temperatures go below freezing, not today. The biggest concern is in the red zone.

Lets take a look. Notice I highlighted a red zone where I think we see the biggest impacts from the ice...





As I mentioned this is all rain today for all areas outside the blue zones. By very late tonight/early tomorrow morning, cold air moves in from the west and rain changes to freezing rain and some sleet for the red then pink zone.

Looking at models you can see the rain for most areas today...


By later tonight the ice line starts to move south (pink)...


By around daybreak tomorrow the freezing rain has advanced into the southern areas. By mid morning you can see projected location of the freezing rain in purple...


This freezing rain will continue into the early afternoon Friday when storm tapers off. Very cold air moves in on the tail of this storm Friday night...


Things then stay cold and dry till our next active period in about 7 to 10 days.


2 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com ,Telegram: bernie_doran_fx or +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

    ReplyDelete