WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday: Snow for Some Tomorrow, Bitter Cold to Follow

Good morning. I am finishing up a ski trip in Stowe Vermont so limited post today. However, there is some snow in the forecast for tomorrow.  There will be an 8pm video tnt when im home with more details.

Here is a summary:


  • Accumulating snowfall hits the region tomorrow
    • NW NJ into PA  at high elevations get the most 
    • other areas can see an inch or two...this means most of you
  • Snow arrives by late tomorrow morning or early afternoon and ends at night
    • snow may start as rain for eastern areas
  • General 3-5  inches for western areas and 1-2 for eastern areas of NJ
    • very low or little snow near the coasts*

A low pressure center will be forming on an approaching front...

Snow may start to break out by early morning...

Rain can mix in for areas in eastern NJ with snow holding on in western areas by Tuesday afternoon...

By Tuesday evening even eastern areas of state should see SOME snow...

When it is all said and done, I think the European model has best snowfall forecast..


3-5 in NW areas of state. I would even say locally more than that at high elevations (5-8"). Notice how there is much less in eastern NJ.

Bitter cold follows for middle to end of the week.

If I have time I will cut video around 8pm tnt when I get home.

3 comments:

  1. I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly
    Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or WhatsApp +44 7466 770724 and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Robert Seaman about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $16k my first week after i invested just $750 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance daily  contact Sir Robert through Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over $11,200 usd weekly. 
    Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete