WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday Update: Warm as Possible Now, Winter Storm Next Weekend?

Good morning. It could not be much warmer than we have seen for early January. Extremely unusual pattern that will eventually break this weekend. Some flakes can fly up in New England (light) this weekend then all eyes are on a storm threat for around Friday-Saturday of next week.

Despite the fact it has been so warm, remember it still is winter. The atmosphere has a way of balancing itself out. There is a pretty strong signal on models for possible storm development a week out so lets take a look...

Very strong agreement that cold air finally builds back in from Canada this weekend into the middle of next week seen by grey....


I'll use the next image from the other day because I drew on it, but it really hasn't changed since. In the upper atmosphere the jet stream configuration by the time we get to end of next week looks very compelling for storm development...



At the surface most models show a spread of storm locations for next Friday and Saturday...


This shows different possible locations of the storm center. Now in my experience most bigger storm we have had stay south initially in the long range, then trend back north within a few days of the event. At this long lead time this looks to be in a similar spot.

I will be watching this into the weekend. If I start to see favorable trends then we would have a legitimate winter weather threat to track for the east coast. Just know for now the potential is on the table.



3 comments:

  1. 📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊📊
    Opportunities are very rare these days because of the high rate of spamming existing on the internet right now but when we find those that are legit we should share their good deeds to prevent people from falling victim of spam. I saw someone who made a review about how she met this FX broker, who provide her with the best trading signals and I took the risk. I started with just $2000 to test the system, they help me trade with my deposit and after 7 working days I made a withdrawal of $20,300. I was so amazed with the profit earned, I told Mr Mark Toray I was gonna refer him and his company to a lot of friends, you can contact him for all FX trading needs via his email marktoray8@gmail.com or telegram @mark4toray_fx You will be glad you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was duped by this platform, but I wish I had not even paid credence to them. I lost a lot to them because they're not real. I am thankful for the opportunity to receive aid by Mr Jeff through his mail Jeffsilbert39 @ gmail. com. He supported me through reclaiming what I lost to them with little effort on my parts. Thank again, Jeff. You could also WhatsApp him privately at +.8,.4., 9.,4., 7,.6.,7, 1.,5..2,,4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz) or WhatsAp +1(520)2 827151 ).

    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete