WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wednesday Update: I Am Forecasting a Big Pattern Flip by Late Jan

 Good morning. Despite the fact we have seen remarkably mild weather over the last several weeks, I see evidence mounting for a big pattern flip by late Jan into February. This is based on a large influencer of the weather pattern- thunderstorm location in the tropical pacific moving into a very favorable location over next several weeks. In addition to this, the polar vortex looks like it will weaken and elongate from its record strength. 

Translation...winter returns last week of January into Feb for the Northeast. Cant say when and if it snows but chances should significantly go up. 

Starting off, here is the projected structure of the polar vortex by end of this week...


Compared to its strong circular shape in late Dec (warm signal)...


In a general sense when you stretch the vortex aligned with the east, it eventually causes a cold response in the atmosphere below within 2 weeks. That brings us to end of January.


In addition, here is current location of thunderstorms in tropics and their expected movement (a major pattern driver)...



Green is T Storms, yellow is stable air. You want to see T Storms not in region I drew the X. My red boxes show where they are expected to go next few weeks. This is a great location. If we look where T. Storms in these locations have caused for the Jet Stream pattern over North America in the past we get this...



Blue is cold.

What is interesting is even though models in late December showed cold for January (big fail). These thunderstorms where not in a favorable spot.


This time, we are currently observing the T. Storm in a great spot plus the Polar Vortex weakening.

So when the long range models now show this for late Jan I we can verify current observations support it...



Give it time. It will stay mild next two weeks but I see great support for winter to return. 

3 comments:

  1. I was duped by this platform, but I wish I had not even paid credence to them. I lost a lot to them because they're not real. I am thankful for the opportunity to receive aid by Mr Jeff through his mail Jeffsilbert39 @ gmail. com. He supported me through reclaiming what I lost to them with little effort on my parts. Thank again, Jeff. You could also WhatsApp him privately at +.8,.4., 9.,4., 7,.6.,7, 1.,5..2,,4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY/ BTC RECOVERY

    I had a more complicated problem recovering my lost Bitcoin. The Recovery Masters Team stuck with me the whole time until they came up with a solution that worked and I now have my BTC back when I really thought it would be lost forever! This team has the ability to crack passwords and they are completely trustworthy in handing back your funds once they have recovered your BTC from any fake and shady Crypto miners and brokers online parading the internet with sweet and juicy profits if they help you trade. No one has anything to worry about dealing with them because there is Nothing to lose, ONLY TO GAIN, Contact them for assistance via email or whatsapp
    (Recoverymasters@email.cz)
    Whatsapp (+ 1 )55 (12 0) 2 2 (3 3 5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz) or WhatsAp +1(520)2 827151 ).

    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete