WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday the 14th: Pattern Change has Arrived, Winter Knocking

Good morning. In the last 24 hours there has been a noticeable change in the weather pattern. We went from very mild conditions to what now feels like winter has arrived. For the most part, I expect this pattern to hold through at least the first half of December. A storm system is even scheduled to arrive tomorrow night which will drop accumulating snow in the mountains of the Northeast with the chance of first flakes for many areas 50 miles off the coasts.

Lets take a look...

As of 7am this morning winter temps are over the region...


This is due to air now funneling in directly from Canada seen in blue...


This cold air will hold through the week with temperatures in the low to mid 40's for highs and lows in upper 20's to low 30's (depending where you live).

On Tuesday a storm system approaces from the southeast and tries to run into this cold air...



Initially some of the cold air can hold in areas like NW NJ, NW CT, Mass ect to cause our first flakes of the season to fall Tuesday night! This however should quickly change over to rain as warm air aloft works into the storm. The focus for any accumulating snow will be the mountains of New England...


I have put together a map to explain my thoughts on this...


As you can see the focus is mostly on the mountains. Regardless, anyone in pink can see some initial flakes before this changes over tomorrow night.

Looking ahead I expect this colder than normal pattern to hold into December. This is due to a variety of factors I am watching evolve. I will discuss this more as the days go on. 

Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I was a victim approximately seven months ago. Through a phishing scam, a grifter gained access to my account. They made off with 2.8 BTC. I was horrified. I attempted everything to get my money refunded by contacting support, but they can not even help me. However, a friend of mine told me about a recovery expert with the mail (jeffsilbert39 @ gmail • com). he assisted me in combating different investment fraudsters, but I can only thank God that I was able to reclaim my funds DM him on whatsapp +84 9 4..7...6,,,7,.,.1..5,.,,2 4.

    ReplyDelete