WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday: No Changes to Tonight's Forecast

Here is my projected snowfall for tonight. I kept things the same from yesterday am..



Most snow will be in the mountains of New England in pink zone, cant rule out a few flakes to start but no accumulation.

Initially some snow is futher south this evening...



It quickly changes over as warm air aloft works in...


Stay tuned, more on the upcoming pattern this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I was a victim approximately seven months ago. Through a phishing scam, a grifter gained access to my account. They made off with 2.8 BTC. I was horrified. I attempted everything to get my money refunded by contacting support, but they can not even help me. However, a friend of mine told me about a recovery expert with the mail (jeffsilbert39 @ gmail • com). he assisted me in combating different investment fraudsters, but I can only thank God that I was able to reclaim my funds DM him on whatsapp +84 9 4..7...6,,,7,.,.1..5,.,,2 4.

    ReplyDelete