WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday Update: Shot at Some Snow on Wednesday

 Good morning. For last few days I have been tracking a snow threat for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Nothing major, but definitely the chance to whiten up the ground and cause a few inches to fall in some areas. 

Rain will move though today then things get cold. It is this cold front that our next wintery storm system will try to ride along. The big question is how close to the coast the storm center gets. Some models are showing a non event with a few snow showers while others have a few inches falling. Below is my first estimate of what I think can happen. Timeframe is Wednesday morning into the afternoon. I will be updating this daily so stay tuned...




There continues to be a spread in models with this. Some have a non event while others show a few inches falling. My forecast is based on how I think things will trend. If I need to adjust to no snow that will happen tomorrow. Keep in mind this is preliminary. 

I will have an update around 8pm tonight.



1 comment:

  1. I have discovered the fastest money/loan funder in the entire US. He can fund you with as much as 300k just like he did mine I'm quite overwhelmed, can't believe a blank debit card which contains about $75k in it was issued to me by jamiehacking99 @ gmail . com, the amount in the card renews after every 60 days, it's a splendid algorithm hack for ATM's, so you can withdraw limitlessly without being noticed. They also repair credit reports in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete