WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday Morning Update: Weaker Trends, Mostly Non-Event Tomorrow

 Good morning. The storm system has trended weaker and offshore overnight. I am gaining confidence this will be mostly a non-event for most areas. That means just a few snow showers tomorrow with very limited if any accumulations. The only region I can still see a few inches accumulate is SE New England.

Here is my updated map:



Unless you live in the blue area I would expect zero issues tomorrow. If you live in the blue zone it still will not be too bad as snow will not fall to heavy and be scattered. 

This is pretty much a non event.


You can see from this one model above, most of the energy stays off shore then we see that back end band hit eastern New England. This has been pretty consistent on models and will cause an inch or two with more in the mountains. 

After tomorrow we then hit a mild period starting this weekend through at least the following week. There are then hints that our next wintery period will be around Christmas but those details need to be worked out. 

Stay tuned. 



1 comment:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete