WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Let it Snow!

Good Thursday morning everyone. Well it might not be too impressive but we will see our first flakes tonight! That definitely pumps me up for the winter season. So I know I have been mentioning the shot at snow showers or flurry's all week, but this is going to be slightly more than I expected for some areas. In any event at least the models came around to the general idea. Here is my forecast. 

I think most areas see flakes but the areas where it will cause a coating or an inch or two will be in the areas I highlighted.

Oh by the way, the cold air is here now at well..

Here are temps as of 7am..


High and low temperatures projected over the next week..


So I was not joking early last week when I said the cold air would arrive here.

So how about that storm early next week? Now that we are within the five day period (that's always when I like to take a stance on what I think will happen), I can give you my prediction and say its going to mostly rain! Yes there is still the chance northwestern counties can see some frozen precip from the storm, but overall I am not impressed with the set-up.I broke down the reasons why back on Tuesday Night's Video Discussion. My thoughts have not changed on that.

The cold holds through at least next week and unsettled weather is possible at the end of next week. I will focus more on the longer term tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment