WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tuesday Update: Winter Storm on Track for Saturday Night-Sunday

 Good morning. Our regions first widespread winter storm will impact the area on Saturday night. Below is my initial estimate of impacts from this system. Overall, anyone NW-I95 should see a decent snowstorm out of this. Just to the south and east snow is expected, but not as heavy and may mix with rain.

Timing is Saturday night late into Sunday morning.


Here is my initial impact map..




Right now the European model has the best general idea of how I think this evolves...


Storm moves in Saturday night...


By early Sunday morning its cracking with heavy snow NW of I-95...



By mid morning Sunday its starting to taper off...




Again this is just my initial estimate and is subject to change. Stay tuned for daily updates and many videos to come breaking down the storm!

7 comments:

  1. Ffs move north storm move north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are odds this pushes north?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already accounted for future shifts north so hopefully not too much but thats the risk vs going south

      Delete
  3. Wouldn't it going south bring more snow? I want that bullseye on Somerset County.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your blogs. Hoping for a lot here in central Lebanon county PA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugarloaf! Send it north willy send it northhhh

    ReplyDelete