WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday Storm Update: Heavy Snow in Ski Country, Sleet and Rain South

Good morning. Below is my updated forecast for a storm that will move in Friday night through Saturday. Overall anyone south of New England sees mostly rain with this. Some sleet will mix in initially in areas like NW NJ N PA etc. Across far interior (ski country) a heavy snowfall will occur. Sandwiched in-between i expect a mixed bag of snow and sleet. Timing is late Friday night through Saturday. Lets take a look...



A strong storm is developing to our west which by tomorrow will run into high pressure and then redevelop off the east coast...


The storm to the west hits high pressure so it redevelops. However, warm air is still able to work its way in aloft causing mixed precipitation over southern New England...


Notice how its heavy snow in the far interior by early Sat morning. By mid morning Saturday the storm is in its later stages...


Areas in Southern New England should turn back to snow at this time. This is why I have 3-6 inches there.

Storm pulls out by Saturday afternoon.

Stay tuned, more updates to come next 24 hours


2 comments:

  1. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz) or WhatsAp +1(520)2 827151 ).

    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lost Your Bitcoin? Here Is How You Can Recover It

    What To Do When You Fall Victim To A Crypto Scam.
    Contact info:
    Email: Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
    Visit: Captainwebgenesis.com

    Getting back stolen crypto can be an uphill battle, but there are Experts like Captain WebGenesis that Can help you recover your lost Bitcoin. To ensure a positive outcome on recovery of lost Assets, Captain WebGenesis starts the cryptocurrency scam recovery process by examining the narrative of events and the timeline of the scheme. Then, he later analyzes the available data & traces your virtual assets. Get in touch with Captain WebGenesis to recover your lost Bitcoin.

    Top 5 ways to recover your stolen or lost crypto || Hire a hacker to recover lost or stolen cryptocurrency || What to do if you lost Bitcoin? || I Lost $17000 in Crypto. Here's How I got back my Crypto || Getting Back Lost, Hacked or Stolen Crypto || Can You Recover Lost Crypto ? || How to Reclaim Lost Cryptocurrency in 2024 ? || How to recover lost or stolen crypto assets || Can lost crypto be traced back to me?

    ReplyDelete