WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday Update: Big Storm to Slam Northeast Monday Night into Wednesday

 Good morning. Our snowfall this morning was certainty an elevation driven event. The higher elevations of NW NJ reported up to 6" with close to nothing in the lower areas.

All attention now turns to a big storm that will hit the Northeast early next week. At this time I like New England as the main target zone with potentially some wintery impacts back into NE PA and NNJ. This has the potential to be the biggest storm of the season for many areas. Below is my initial estimate of what I think happens. I will be updating daily...



Models have their usual spread but at this time I like the Canadian. I say this because I think it is handling the mid level energy the best and the track it takes is in line with storms similar in history

Here is the evolution below Monday to Wednesday.....



Notice how the low develops off the coast and gets pulled in slamming areas like Mass. WE can easily see totals over 2 feet in spots. My map is conservative for now. Also notice how NNJ has a shot to get in on it. Remember this is just a model projection and things will change. I just am showing this because it closest resembles what I think happens. 

Stay tuned, a lot of coverage to come.

2 comments:

  1. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz) or WhatsAp +1(520)2 827151 ).

    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete