WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Major Snowstorm To Bear Down on New England

Another major winter storm will take a grapple on New England Sunday into Monday with wind driven snows near the coast up into Maine....


The storm rapidly intensifies in gulf of Maine with winds battering the coast...



Further to the south there will be mixed precipitation as storm approaches tomorrow in areas of southern NY and northern NJ..



We will watch this closely and see how far south the colder air can get. Regardless most of New England especially Maine will see 1-3ft of snow!



Boy did I wish I lived in Maine this weekend, this will be some storm.


I still also have my eye on the end of this week. I will comment more on that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment