WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Final Forecast on Tomorrow's Historical Storm




Here is my latest on this storm, overall my ideas have not changed much since last night, but I wanted to drill down into a few specifics due to the fact the storm starts tomorrow. As a side note its unbelievable to me how much of a joke the weather channel is. They had 1-3 inches up this afternoon where now they are blowing the horns and whistles about an epic storm..how can anyone take their act seriously.

Here is my latest snowfall map which is discussed in video..



This was map I made Tuesday night...


Blend the two and you have a good bet on what can happen with this storm.

I will update more late tonight and tomorrow as storm gets going...take this one seriously


No comments:

Post a Comment