WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Night Storm Update: Elevation is Key For Many

Good evening. My forecast from this morning is on track and snow will begin building into the region later tonight into the early morning. I can not emphasize enough that if you live in NJ you need to be at the higher elevations to see decent snowfall (NW NJ). For lower elevation areas and areas near the coast (CT and RI included), I do not expect anything too impressive. Rain could mix in at times and any snow that falls will struggle to accumulate past 1-2 inches. I tried to reflect this the best I could in my map. Don't say I didn't tell you so if you do not get much with this system (folks closer to the coast), although I think many will be happy with less rather than more snow.

The video below gives a play by play on what to expect:



I will have an early morning update out tomorrow before everyone heads into work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment