9pm Update: Blockbuster Winter Storm to Impact Region
A blockbuster winter storm will move into the region Sun morning and really get cranking by Sunday night into Monday morning. I expect a blizzard in spots. Below is my updated forecast map and a video that breaks it all down. See you tomorrow.
Be cautious there are scam companies out there presenting fake platforms and false investment opportunities. I unfortunately fell victim to one and lost over $740,450. It was a devastating experience.
Thankfully, I reached out to Lex Recoup Solutions for guidance. They took my situation seriously and worked quickly to help me recover my funds from the scammers. Their support made all the difference. I got my money back just last week.
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
Great video, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the detail!
ReplyDeleteBe cautious there are scam companies out there presenting fake platforms and false investment opportunities. I unfortunately fell victim to one and lost over $740,450. It was a devastating experience.
ReplyDeleteThankfully, I reached out to Lex Recoup Solutions for guidance. They took my situation seriously and worked quickly to help me recover my funds from the scammers. Their support made all the difference. I got my money back just last week.
For further information or guidance:
madamteresa.int@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +351 925 168 172
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
ReplyDeleteGood day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com