WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday: Thanksgiving Outlook, Colder Weather Takes Hold

 Good morning. Our weather pattern per my last post is evolving as expected. Very cold air over the region now  will give way to slightly warmer conditions Thanksgiving day. Colder air then arrives again for this weekend into next week. Snow will start falling near the Great Lakes and in mountain areas of New England this weekend. 

In term of any snowfall closer to the coast, I think we can see snow showers early next week as an upper level low spins over the area. There is a small outside chance a storm system could develop around Monday, but that is pure speculation for now. Regardless, winter is here.

Stay tuned will have another post this week as details become more clear. 

3 comments:

  1. I have discovered the fastest money/loan funder in the entire US. He can fund you with as much as 300k just like he did mine I'm quite overwhelmed, can't believe a blank debit card which contains about $75k in it was issued to me by jamiehacking99 @ gmail . com, the amount in the card renews after every 60 days, it's a splendid algorithm hack for ATM's, so you can withdraw limitlessly without being noticed. They also repair credit reports in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE READ!!!
    Do not fall into the hands of scammers all in the name of investing in cryptocurrencies.

    I lost half of my life savings to one Mr Jerry from the USA. He promised to help me make profits every week then I started to invest with him and at the end I got nothing as profits.

    Thank God i came across Mr Anderson Johnny , Mr Anderson is a spanish lady base in U.K he helped me make good and reasonable amount of profits from cryptocurrency even as I write now I'm still doing business with him without having any fear in mind of losing my money because he always explain things to me in a way I understand the interesting part of them all is that he is into cryptocurrency investment and forex trading option.

    *stop giving your hard earned money to scammers!!!

    Contact Mr Anderson today he will give you all the info you need to know about cryptocurrencies and at the same time he can help you make life changing profits bit by bit Whatsapp Him : (+447883246472 )or Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete