WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday: Final Forecast for Tonight's Winter Storm

Good morning. Even though I am out in Utah, I still want to keep everyone ahead of tonight's storm. Pretty funny how the second I leave we get multiple rounds of snow! 

Here is what to expect later:


  • Snow develops to the south this afternoon and works it way to the north by the evening
  • Peak of this storm is Sunday night from 7pm to early morning
  • Storm ends Monday morning before 10am
  • Highest accumulations will be to the NW of I-95
    • Expect 4-8 inches
  • For areas on I-95 and slightly south I think 2-4" is a better bet

Here is my final forecast...

Snow moves in tomorrow afternoon...


By 7-11pm it really starts picking up in intensity..




Storm is over by Monday morning...


Enjoy the snow. I will sneak one more update in tonight as this is underway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..


    ReplyDelete