*A major winter storm is imminent*
Below is my final snowfall forecast along with a play by play video breaking down what to expect tomorrow. This may be a quick hitter but it will pack a very big punch. I think a lot of you might be surprised how quickly snow can pile up if you get caught in the worst of it. More updates to come on twitter and on the blog over next 24 hours..
- Snow breaks out after midnight for most areas
- snow starts as rain and a mix to the south
- Snow picks up rapidly in intensity around 3am
- The heavy snowfall should last till around 10-11am and later up in southern New England
- Snowfall rates could hit 1-3 inches an hour in hardest hit areas
Play by play video:
Stay tuned for live updates!