WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Normal Posting Resumes Monday

Thanks for all the nice comments, it's been a long week. Lost my grandfather who was a true American hero. He served in the 3rd Marine Division in WWII and was in the Battle of Iwo Jima. He witnessed the flag raising on Mt. Suribachi and told me many times the scene was the greatest display of patriotism he's ever seen. Tom Ciccone was part of a special generation. They just don't make men like him anymore.

I also was sick and had to move into a new house to top it off. So I think that's a good recipie for no posting

On Monday we will revisit the rest of winter and I will discuss my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss. He had a fantastic military career. Semper Fi!

    ReplyDelete