- Historical east coast snowstorm on track and closing in fast
- I am increasing snow amounts for our northern zones
- By midnight it is snowing in all areas
- Height of the storm is late tomorrow morning through tomorrow evening
- It can be snowing 1-3 inches per hour at times
- Winds will be gusting to 40mph inland and over 60 at the coast
- Expect horrible visibility and near impossible travel conditions
- Storm pulls out late tomorrow night.
Friday, January 22, 2016
Friday Evening Storm Update: This Will Be One For The Record Books
We have an historical storm underway. My latest video tells you everything you need to know. There will be live footage to come over the next 24 hrs along with frequent twitter updates @weatherwilly.