WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Friday, February 14, 2014

What a Storm: Summary and Totals Compared to Forecast





What a storm it was especially since it was largely under forecasted. I'll save that subject for another time. Here was my original forecast put out Monday that was not changed:



The latest snowfall reports (some areas did not update yet this morning):


Bright pink is over a foot. White spots are two feet. I counted about 15" including sleet in western Morris County. I was under on amounts for some areas near Del and Baltimore. But overall you guys be the judge. 

Time for work...we have more snow on the way Saturday. I'll be on twitter with updates on that and prob have a post sometime tonight with more detailed breakdown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment