WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday am: Quick Snapshot at Week Ahead

Good Morning. I have been on the road since Friday, so I have not had as much time as I wanted to update. At the end of the day I will be able to post in more detail, but for now here is what I am looking at. Despite the fact we are close to the end of winter, there still is alot of potential in the atmosphere. A parade of storms will march through the US over the next two week, and chances are one of them will reform on the east coast giving us one more shot at snow. This first chance at this happening is on Friday, but it is far from a certainty and there is not alot of model agreement. If it does occur it will be from an inland storm in the ohio valley redeveloping a low over VA capes. Prior to this, we will see a little rain on Tuesday which possibly some snow showers on the back end. Most of this week will have cold and blustery conditions with temps in the 30's.

When I am back home tonight I will evaluate when I believe our next best shot at snow is and have some graphics to go along with it...check in then

No comments:

Post a Comment