WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Morning Weather Briefing

Good morning everyone. The story of today will be more of the warm temperatures than it will be the rain. A low pressure system will pass to our west and bring with it a southwesterly flow. That mean warm moist air comes into the area..

Here are high temps today!


Don't get too excited tho, cold air returns for Saturday as the arctic front passes..


Don't be surprised to see a few snow showers on Saturday as there will be a storm system off shore. 

As we head into next week, temps will not be warm but not too cold either. Except slightly below avg temps which this time of year is not too cold. 


Winter is officially over in my book! That is unless you live in northern Vermont or Canada. There is a stray chance that we see one last hurrah before the second week of April, but I can't place my chips on that at this time. I only mention it because the lingering active pattern should last until then. However everything needs to happen perfectly for a snow event say by late next weekend. 

I am going to be doing a review of my winter forecast at the end of this week and breakdown how things turned out. Also, we will be entering severe weather season soon. My posts will not be as frequent as they were during the winter but I will try t0 update the blog a few times a week and when there is active weather such as thunderstorms to talk about. 

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment