WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Morning: Everything On Track

No major changes from my video last night. We have a long duration snow event for many folks up in New England where between today and Tuesday significant accumulations will fall. When all is said and done 12-24 inches are possible if you factor in ratios for all areas in the dark blue zone of my map. For the light blue zone I am still holding ground that we see 3-6 inches especially north of I-78. That accumulation includes sleet and freezing rain which will be an issue on Monday.

Here is my updated accumulation map. This is now a consolidated map that includes both part 1 and 2 snow accumulations..



Off to the slopes for the last day. Update late tonight.

Thanks for following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment