- Significant snowstorm for eastern Mass and Maine
- accumulations of 14-20"
- Just to the west in Mass,Ct and RI
- For NYC metro
- I am calling for 3-5" extending west into NJ
- This is a little higher than the 2-4 I originally thought
- I still do not this this is a significant storm for NYC metro that has not changed
- For Central NJ 1-3"
Such a interesting storm with complex features I wish I had more time this morning. It will be so cold that it wont take much to accumulate the snow. Wednesday still looks good to me as well and I want to update everyone one on that too. Crazy pattern and by the end of this month everyone should get there snow.
Hopefully more later around 3:30