- Forecast from this morning's map has not changed
- Ski country gets great snowfall of 12+
- lower elevation areas up north get 6-12 as sleet and freezing rain mix in during day tomorrow
- Other areas to the south, its an intense rain storm tomorrow.
- Rain should change to snow early on Wednesday
- extremely hard to predict who gets this back end snow
- I think we see a surprise or two for certain areas in NY state, central and eastern PA and/or north NJ depending no how the upper level low evolves
- We are in the clear for many areas by Thursday
Big update tomorrow morning as storm is underway!