WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, February 10, 2014

Significant Nor'easter Likely Thursday

Good morning, I outlined last night what I thought would occur and last nights model runs firmed up my idea. Here is my impact map for Thursday. This looks like it can be our biggest storm of the season and will produce significant snow accumulations for many people. I will not put down my initial projected snow amounts until tonight, but I gave a general idea of the direction I am likely to go. The media will now begin to hype this storm up and give a different forecast every hour. I will try to eliminate that distraction by keeping my ideas as consistent as possible. I will have a video discussion on this threat tonight around 7pm. Last nights video discussion can be found below this post.  Any questions you can leave in the comments section. First line is Wednesday not Friday night that is a typo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment