Here is a summary:
- Low pressure system develops tomorrow morning along frontal boundary
- Initially this causes snow to fly tomorrow morning in central-north PA, NW NJ (higher elevations) and parts of CT
- As the storm deepens rapidly off the coast tomorrow afternoon/night NH and ME get the brunt of this system with accumulations likely over a foot
- Areas near the coast in New England are a mix/rain but can see snow on the back end as this explosively deepens tomorrow night
- Storm is over by Friday morning
- The overall weather pattern gets very cold and active as we enter January
- Stay tuned for more info on this
Here is my snowfall map..
And my short video breaking this impressive storm system down..