The video below takes you through what action might loom in the weather pattern over the next 2 weeks including an arctic outbreak next week.
- Chilly weekend with temperatures in the high 40's
- Light precipitation Monday morning maybe a few snow furies
- Storm system approaches Tuesday and Wednesday
- Mostly rain with the chance at some snow in NW NJ and PA
- New England Mountains several inches can fall
- On heals of this storm system intense arctic air plummets into the country
- Temps crash into the 30's for highs low 20's for lows in Mid-Atlantic
- Much colder in the interior
- We then turn our eyes to week 2 where evidence is surfacing that promotes a more favorable set up for snow in the Mid-Atlantic from mid month on
Enjoy the video....