- Tropical storm Hermine has formed today in the Gulf.
- It will make landfall near the Florida Panhandle with tropical storm force winds (40-50 knots)
- The storm will then work its way up the coast and should stall out near the Mid-Atlantic due to blocking high pressure
- This means heavy rain for the Mid-Atlantic and high winds at the beach areas later Saturday and especially Sunday
- Flooding and beach erosion is a concern of mine
- I will be tracking this daily so keep checking in for updates
Enjoy the video...