WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Night Storm Outlook: Big Trends Today, Storm Threat Increasing

Models have started a shift west today with the storm threat for Sunday into early Monday. This was a critical time to see this trend develop and it is making me lean towards this storm becoming a legitimate threat for all areas along the I-95. I actually would not be surprised to see this trend even more west next few days which would result in a snow event from I-95 to the NW with snow to mix and rain near coast. I will have a preliminary impact map tomorrow. Lets see how this evolves. I will do my best to give you my interpretation of everything. 

Video below breaks this down in more detail. More tomorrow. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Willy,
    You predicted 2 big snow storms this year early on. Can it be...?
    Looking forward to your analysis in the next coming days - this could get fun for us snow lovers.
    Best,
    Sal

    ReplyDelete