WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday Morning: Back From Vacation, Normal Posting Resumes This Week

Good morning everyone. I am back on the grid from my ski trip out west. If anyone hasn't ever been out to Park City Utah, especially Snowbird I highly suggest you get out there. It truly is a great place. 

Very short post today as I have a lot of work to catch up on but I will have a lot more info as this week goes on. 

The main story will be the very warm temps over the next week or so. We are talking true springtime weather folks.

Check out the departure from averages..


This means temps in the low 60's to low 70's by mid week! We might then see some cooler than normal temps return after the 10 day period.

Stay tuned for more details on everything this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment