WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Morning Summary

Good Morning. This week will be represented by rain coming thorough our region today and temperatures range bound between 32-45 degrees. Spring is in the air, but this pattern as I said still can produce snow (possibly a strong storm) in the next two weeks. Looks liek this weekend we can see a shot at some snow in the northern counties and then again possibly early next week. I have not seen the clear break in the pattern yet that would signal spring is here for good, and until I do I will keep an eye on potential events. Early next week would be the chance at a bigger storm it it will either effect the great lake region with snow and our area with rain, or if the storm develops more to the east it could spell trouble for us. 

I will take a closer look at all of this tonight and cut a video...


No comments:

Post a Comment