WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday: Tropical Storm Isaias Targets Region Tomorrow

Good morning. It has been a while since I last posted but the occasion calls for it as we will have a rain packed tropical storm approach the area tomorrow. Expect very heavy rains and gusty winds. The biggest wind impacts will be west off the coast and the biggest rain impacts will be along the coast. I expect gusts of at least 50 mph tomorrow at the coast. There is a chance this can still strengthen to a Cat 1 Hurricane but that is not the forecast at this time. I will have another update 8pm tonight. 

Lets take a look...

Tropical storm Isaias currently is spinning off the cost of Florida. Its strength is borderline Cat 1 Hurricane...


The National Hurricane Center has this as its projected track, S means tropical storm...


AS you can see by tomorrow this thing targets the area. Here is projected radar at 1pm tomorrow...




As you can see soaking rains are moving through at this time. This will last till tomorrow night.

When it is all said and done 2-4 inches of rain will fall off the coast...


The highest wind impacts will be directly on the coast. I would expect gusts over 50 mph tomorrow as this whips through. Below is model projected max wind gusts. Usually this tends to be overdone...


Could this strengthen to become a Cat 1 hurricane. That is possible due to the nature of the very warm water off the coast and also a favorable placement of the jet stream. Below is the projected placement of the Jet Stream.  The storm will be approaching the rear right enterence region of the Jet. In english this means the storm is approaching a very favorable environment where the lifting of air will be aided by the jet steam. This means that the storm could strengthen more than expected...



Stay tuned. I will likely have an update at 8pm tonight before this storm approaches. 

5 comments:

  1. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: Blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::  Blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com  or whatsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Robert seaman for his wonderful masterclass strategy which has help me earn at least $8,000 weekly using his masterclass strategy and has also helped me recover all my lost money in binary options trading, i recommend his help to each traders whose point is to succeed and make good profits in binary options and also for those who wants to get back all their lost money and for those who are new in trading or have any issues in tradings, you can contact him on Robertseaman939@gmail.com        

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone , here’s your opportunity for you to achieve your dreams of being a multi million dollar rich through trading , I once loss all I got through trading but was fortunate to come across a woman with great virtue and selfless heart (Mary ) i was introduce to her masterclass strategy while searching online which has revived me of all my losses and made me gain more and more . With her unique strategy you are entitled to daily signals and instant withdraw ,be rest assured of getting a refund of all your loss investment with any platform that has denied you in one way or the other in getting your money . Mr Payton masterclass strategy is simply the best for beginners and those that are finding it difficult to succeed through trading he’ll help you with just a simple step . Email her ( paytondyian699@Gmail.com) .Remember this is absolutely free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been working on rebuilding my credit for about the last 18 months but really focused since around July/August. My credit has dipped as low as 530 and currently I’m at around 480. Last year in September I got a secured Discover card with a $500 limit. I use it regularly for gas and pay it off week to week carrying a very small balance. Today I logged into my app to schedule a payment and found they had converted me to a non secured card and downed my credit limit to $300. I was surprise how did this happened to me so I called to confirm they told me it was due to misinformation on my credit report I went to sort out how to get my credit fixed then I came across hacknet567@gmail.com/ +1 949 397 8437 he wiped out the negatives entries Tax liens DMV car loan and boost my score to 805 and raised my credit limit to $2500 within a couple of days I know this is small to some but for me this feels like such a huge milestone. Give him a try now and get a good credit profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete