WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday Morning: Will The Rubber Hit the Road This Winter?

Good morning. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I am pressed for time this morning but will have a very detailed post out by tomorrow morning on the next two weeks. This is a critical time to determine how this weather pattern will evolve as the winter season gets officially underway. I have discussed my ideas in terms of what I expect to happen, now its a matter of will it happen.

This week warms up as a storm passes to our west midweek. This causes rain tomorrow and Wednesday with mild temps. Things clear by the end of the week with seasonable temps. The next cool down then comes for the weekend into next week. 

What happens next? Will snow follow? More rain?

Find out when I break it all down in my next post tomorrow.


Enjoy the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment