WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday Night Storm Update: Everything is On Track

Good evening. I cut a 2 min video below that discusses my updated thoughts on tropical storm Hermine. This storm really cranks up tomorrow afternoon into Monday morning as it makes a turn back into the coast. There are still modeling differences with how close it will back in. Obviously how close the storm actually gets will have a big impact on how bad the conditions are. As observations come in through tomorrow morning I will have a good idea if my forecast stays on track.

Remember this storm is a primary concern for the immediate coast line. Inland, impacts will not be as bad.

Enjoy the video..



1 comment:

  1. Solid breakdown of this Willy, thank you!

    I am heading down Monday morning from northern NJ to check out the swells.

    When do you think it will be highest tide?

    Drew

    ReplyDelete