WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Will Old Man Winter Wake Up? Breaking Down the Upcoming Pattern

 In this video I break down the weather pattern from the 16th through Christmas. We are a little too far off to make any bold statements BUT I like the trends I am seeing. Bottom line: I think areas of the Midwest up into New England need to be on the lookout for a storm system to bring  potential snow, especially around the 19th (next weekend). Further to the south is  a wild card. Things should really start to get interesting after the next 7 days. I will drill down more as the days go on. Let's see if any of my speculation becomes a reality.




Buckle up folks, many signals are starting to flash for a pattern change, especially as we get into January if not late December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment