- Winter storm effects the region on Monday night through Tuesday
- This threat is primary focused on New England (VT,NH,MA,ME). North Jersey into CT I expect initial round of wintry mix of snow/ice but a change to rain
- Ski country makes out excellent with this storm system
- Corridor between mostly snow and a mix looks to be I-90 (Mass Pike)
- Overall big pattern change in the wake of this system.
I will release an initial threat map either tonight or tomorrow for this storm. I will also start to hone in on the finer details with how much wintry precipitation can fall before the changeover to rain in the NYC metro area.
You can read my post from yesterday below.
Enjoy the day everyone and thank you for all for following over the last year!